555 S. Howes Street, Second Floor
Fort Collins, CO 80523-6004

(970) 491-0946

Change Pay Element

HR Liaisons


To change the type of earnings paid to an employee (i.e., Time Entry Wages to Generic Work Study), please follow these instructions.

To change the account from which wages were paid, create a labor redistribution and ensure that the labor schedule is set up correctly for future distributions.

Navigator screen > CSU Distribution History

  1. In the Find Assignment screen, enter the Employee Name or Assignment field and press Tab.
    • If you are given a list of assignments, select the correct one.
  2. Find the distribution which needs to be changed and make a screen print.
  3. Highlight the distributions to be changed.
  4. Write in:
    • The changes requested
    • Your name
    • Phone number
  5. Send to Vickie Schultz, HR Payroll, 6004 Campus Delivery.