|Paid & Unpaid
|Employee Relations||Ombuds & Employee
- Faculty & Admin Professional
- State Classified
- Other Salaried and Federal
Postdoctoral Fellow, Veterinary Intern, Clinical Psychology Intern
- Voluntary Retirement Plans
- CSU is Not a Social Security Employer
- Commitment to Campus
- CSU Campus Privileges and Programs
- State of Colorado
Work-Life Employee Discount Program
- Working Advantage Online Discount Program
Contact HR Benefits at (970) 491-MyHR (6947) to obtain the program membership identification number.
- Employee Study Privilege
- Tuition Scholarship Program
Student Financial Services
- The approriate application must be completed in its entirety by the deadline indicated in the application.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Imputed Income Consequences for Non-Federal Tax Dependents
- Volunteers in Public Schools
- Administrative Professional Council
- Classified Personnel Council
- Faculty Council
- Graduate Student Council
Employee Relations provides support primarily for the State Classified employee group and their supervisors/managers who may or may not be covered by the State Personnel System.
- The Ombuds is a neutral, confidential, informal and independent resource for employees who seek alternatives for resolving conflicts or grievances.
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) assists employees and members of their households with personal issues through no-cost counseling services as well as legal and financial planning resources.
- Worker's Compensation
Environmental Health Services