|Paid & Unpaid
|HR Solutions||Ombuds & Employee
- Faculty & Admin Professional
- State Classified
- Other Salaried and Federal
Postdoctoral Fellow, Veterinary Intern, Clinical Psychology Intern
- Voluntary Retirement Plans
Retirement - Individual Counseling Sessions Fidelity August 21 - 22 PERA TBD TIAA-CREF August 27-28 VALIC July 24
- CSU is Not a Social Security Employer
Ancillary Benefit Programs
- Commitment to Campus
- Employee Hardship Loan Fund (EHLF)- Effective 6/1/14
- CSU Campus Privileges and Programs
- State of Colorado
Employee Discount Marketplace
- Working Advantage Online Discount Program
Contact MyHR@colostate.edu at (970) 491-MyHR (6947) to obtain the program membership identification number.
- Employee Study Privilege
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- Submit completed application to Student Financial Services
- CSU Fort Collins Tuition Scholarship Application
- Submit completed application to Human Resources
- Volunteers in Public Schools
- Administrative Professional Council
- Classified Personnel Council
- Faculty Council
- Graduate Student Council
HR Solutions provides support primarily for the State Classified employee group and their supervisors/managers who may or may not be covered by the State Personnel System.
- The Ombuds is a neutral, confidential, informal and independent resource for employees who seek alternatives for resolving conflicts or grievances.
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) assists employees and members of their households with personal issues through no-cost counseling services as well as legal and financial planning resources.
- Worker's Compensation
Environmental Health Services